The Society exists to promote agriculture, forestry, horticulture, allied industries, rural crafts, the breeding of livestock including horses, and to encourage skill and industry in such enterprises.
You can become an Annual or Life Member, costs of which are available from the Show Secretary.
- Receive a copy of the Annual report and Accounts and vote at the AGM.
- Attend Society functions.
- Receive a copy of the prize list schedule if requested and be entitled to reduced entry fees as the Committee may determine.
- Receive a membership badge which provides free admission to the Show and everywhere on the Showground including the Members Enclosure and Restaurant.
- Purchase guest badges on showday to introduce friends to the Members Enclosure and Restaurant.
- Entitlement to forward area parking at the Show.